Sunday, June 5, 2011

On Nature

With all the beautiful scenery and object's I've found here in Colorado, I've decided I'm going to attempt to create more things out of nature. One of my first goals is to find a really nice tree stump, spray primer it, and then with acrylic paints draw some "street" graffiti on it. I also intend to create traditional things, such as walking sticks, shillelaghs, flutes, pipes, etc.

For those of you who used to watch my youtube for my costume pieces, I'm sorry I took them down, but with my new video camera I intend to go over every piece of equipment I own eventually. Unfortunately, I live very far from any civilization, much less a larp such as Amtguard, so I have no need to drag all that stuff out of boxes. Just be patient and I promise I will post it eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment