Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 4


This one was tougher than I expected. It seems as though you can just loop the pencil around and around, but in many cases I had to actually sketch the trees to connect them. Now, if this were done on paper it may have been easier, but anticipating where the mouse will fly while using a tablet is kinda hard.

I really should have worked harder on the well but to be honest I was destracted and I basically said to myself "Well, the main part of the picture is done anyway, so lets just move on. It's clear I need to work on my structures more than nature. I was going to make a second tree, a more evil and gnarly one, but I have decided against that so that I may make a really good picture, which I will be putting a sneak peek up later for that. Are you excited? You should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment