Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whoo Boy!


Alright folks, right now it is exactly 12:01 on the dot, so technically it's Day 6, but just a few minutes ago I finished my first ever speed painting and second ever painting in my entire life. It's nowhere near as good as i'd like it to be, and even though it's a "speed painting" it took me about 2 and a half hours to finish and it looks horribly blurry. I'm still going to keep working on this whole speed painting thing, but drawing is my top priority right now.

Also, I have a comic book I'm currently working on. I'm not going to give away much information, but when the script is finished for the first issue I will post a teaser for your review.

On a tiny side note, I may not be doing any drawing tomorrow, it seems like it's going to be a busy day with no room for fun :(

No comments:

Post a Comment