Tuesday, April 26, 2011

'Tis Sad Day To Be Giant Baby Man

I would like to apologize for the lack of day 4 picture sketch. As soon as I came home from class I fell asleep hard, it was a hard day after all. Anyway, I really wanted to get some art up, but many things have happened today, including a near car-wreck that made me jittery, so even if I tried to draw, I don't know if I could have.

Tomorrow I will try to do two pictures to make up for the lack thereof. One will be terrain, the other will be a completely original sketch without using a how-to book for help, and I plan on doing a third sketch exclusively for my Deviant Art Page!

There should be a youtube video this time, and as usual there will be the blue line sketches and combination sketches posted here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment